Do you have a way to measure the prepping milestones you’ve hit? Are you looking for a list of survival gear that can help you determine the right preparedness supplies for you and your family? Have you ever felt anxious or overwhelmed on your prepper journey? You are not alone. I’ve noticed that on several Prepper discussion boards people are looking for an extensive Prepper Supplies Checklist, a way to organize their preps, wishlist, and survival goals. If you are one of the many looking for a way to organize your preps then I hope this article and checklists will help get you organized and stimulate new ideas. If you haven’t thought about getting organized here are some reason to consider it:
- Checklists can help you to know what essentials you have and what necessities you still need to get.
- It can provide direction. Documenting your inventory makes it easier to prioritize needs/wants and set goals.
- In an emergency, being organized and having a checklist will make things easier to find.
- It can help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your emergency plan.
- So you don’t become a hoarder. Hoarders like to buy and collect items but rarely do they know where essential items are located, they keep acquiring the same items which are a waste of time, resources, and money.
Below are two Prepper Supplies Checklist resources. The first is a free PDF of the original 17-page preppers supplies checklist. Over the years, I’ve collected feedback on how to improve the list and compiled the updated preppers supplies checklist into a book. The book is a 35-page “Preparedness Plan Workbook”. There are 9 categories of preparedness that are covered: Water, Food, Warmth, Light, First Aid, Hygiene, Communication, Financial, and Protection/Hunting. The Food & Water Checklists include formulas to determine how much of each you will need depending on the size of your family/group.
Prepper Supplies Checklist
PDF eBook: 17-pages
- a list of preparedness supplies ideas
Preparedness Plan Workbook
Over the years, I’ve had many requests to create a book about a simple guide to being prepared. Readers wanted a preparedness formula they could share with their friends and family. They also wanted a way to see how they measured up as a prepper. Prepper Supplies Checklist is designed to meet that request. It’s a quick 20-minute read workbook, but if you’ve got the prepper mentally, you may find yourself taking inventory of all the supplies in your home (in which case it is a little more of a time investment). Don’t judge a book by its length. This book is loaded with resources and information that will have you looking at your supplies in a new light and spark life into your preparedness efforts. Prepper Supplies Checklist is a workbook designed to help the user develop an emergency preparedness plan. It is presented in an easy to read format that includes stories, photos, illustrations, helpful tips, and some great survival gear ideas! Each section can help you evaluate the supplies you currently have available, the location of supplies, provide ideas on items you may potentially lack, and checklists to measure progress toward your preparedness goals.
38 page – Paperback
- a list of basic preparedness supplies
- an easy to follow preparedness plan
- checklists you can customize to your specific needs
- photos, illustrations, and short stories
- formulas for calculating supply needs
- simple strategies for setting preparedness goals
- an easy system for tracking progress