I’ve noticed that on several Prepper discussion boards people are looking for an extensive Prepper Supplies Checklist, a way to organize their preps, wishlist, and survival goals. If you are one of the many looking for a way to organize your preps then I hope this article and checklists will help get you organized and stimulate new ideas. If you haven’t thought about getting organized here are some reason to consider it:
- Checklists can help you to know what essentials you have and what necessities you still need to get.
- It can provide direction. Documenting your inventory makes it easier to prioritize needs/wants and set goals.
- In an emergency, being organized and having a checklist will make things easier to find.
- It can help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your emergency plan.
- So you don’t become a hoarder. Hoarders like to buy and collect items but rarely do they know where essential items are located, they keep acquiring the same items which are a waste of time, resources, and money.
Below are two Prepper Supplies Checklist resources. The first is a 35-page “Preparedness Plan Workbook”. The second is a free PDF of the original 17-page preppers supplies checklist. The 9 categories of preparedness that are covered: Water, Food, Warmth, Light, First Aid, Hygiene, Communication, Financial, and Protection/Hunting. The Food & Water Checklists include formulas to determine how much of each you will need depending on the size of your family/group.
Prepper Supplies Checklist
Preparedness Plan Workbook
- a list of basic preparedness supplies
- an easy to follow preparedness plan
- checklists you can customize to your specific needs
- photos, illustrations, and short stories
- formulas for calculating supply needs
- simple strategies for setting preparedness goals
- an easy system for tracking progress
PDF eBook: 17-pages
- a list of preparedness supplies ideas
Prepper Categories List
PDF: 1 page